Could I have possibly hurt my friend's feeling? Or he just doesn't care? Should I just burn the bridge? Advise please?

So there is this one person who I hang out with a lot, he once called me his "bestfriend". Honestly I never really thought he is, we just tend to happen to hang out a lot, but when we hang out he constantly tell me worthless shit like "You need to start kissing a girl", "You need to get laid". I feel like he is a stud, he thinks he is so muscular and in shape or whatever that he is so proud that he has kissed so many girls and laid with some girls. Basically that is not the type of guy I want to be, which he calls me "Being too much of a kid" by doing that and the laughing.

Few months ago I have told him over the text message that I do not want to see him or hear from him for a while because of the things we had. However, few months after that he called me and we hung out again. My feeling towards him as a friend have not changed (I still feel the need of separation with him) which is why I did not answer his constant calls in the morning. He called me so much that I just had to send him a message saying What is it? He replied that he just wants to make sure I am doing ok. I replied: Thanks, but honestly you really don't have to call me all the time just to ask how I was doing. I honestly just want to let it go and be like whatever... BUT...

What would it mean if you see that message?
Do you think I have hurt his feeling? Or he doesn't care?
Should I just burn the bridge?
0
1