I have a crush on a guy in my college class who has a girlfriend!, and don't know what to do?

Okay, hi. So I'm 20 and in college. there is this guy in one of my classes who I think is so cute. he's funny and always participates in class and makes everyone laugh. I sit way in the front and he sits in the back. I found out his name and added him on fb, he accepted it being that we have no mutual friends, I'm guessing he has to know who I am? I went on his page and saw he was in a relationship! so I deleted him, because I didn't want to seem weird. Well im totally stuck on him and I really want to talk to him, but I don't want to be a 'home-wrecker' type girl because I'm not at all. I'm also afraid to talk to him because I don't like to get rejected. I'm a 5ft short Italian girl, and a lot of people always say im crazy when I say im afraid to get rejected. I don't know if I should try to talk to him, and be like hey whats up we have humanities together.. HELPPPPP.
2
1