Why are women hate holding themselves accountable for their own actions when they do something bad in their lives?

In my experience, henever a woman does something bad, she'll find a pathetic excuse to find a man or some male figure to blame it on. They'll even blame their problems on male children. Women demand respect from us men yet there are some that genuinely act like dumb whores and would blame the man for being "disrespectful" and "perverted" to women, as if some dumb bitch has absolutely no need to be blamed for trying to attract all of that negative attention to herself. I thought you ladies wanted gender equality but guess I was wrong. All you want is special treatment and receive affirmative action to help you ladies to get into jobs that you'd very likely not qualify for, like Law Enforcement and the Military.
+1 y
"Why *do* women hate holding themselves accountable..."
4
3