Talking to a old friend between classes (who is a girl that I like)?

in 8th grade i meet this cute girl on the bus and we text and face timed a good bit (she was in 7th grade) we had a what you would call a platonic relationship. then high school came and she was still in jr high. we texted less and less and over the 9th grade summer i lost her number. i like her still and i know for a fact that she liked me bc she used to stand up and say goodbye to me in front of the whole bus and she asked for my number. Anyways there's only one place where i can even say anything to her and its in the hall between 6th and 7th hour. i still like her and i did say hi once but it wasn't a long talk but she behaved like she used and was smiling and i catch her looking over her solder at me in the hall even if I'm a good bit behind her. how should i approach her? (side note on her insta she has a few pictures but not a lot with a few different guys one of them i know but not that well)
say something with time to talk and risk not having anything to say
just say hi and a few other things and part ways
do nothing
Vote C
try to find a different situation to talk
Vote D
GirlGuy
1
0