Do you ever just spend days upon days doing nothing?

And feel like you're wasting your life away... you tell yourself "today I'll go out and meet people" but don't because you're anxious and afraid to even take a step outside... you have no real friends but those you text and don't even live in the same country as you... Feel like you're never ever going to be as successful as you once thought... you sit in a room quietly unmoving stuck in your own mind thinking "how can I change my life" find the solution but never follow through... Feel so lonely yet never do anything to change that loneliness... Feel like a waste of space... feel like you're just existing and not living... feel like no one understands what you're feeling and experiencing... feel alone?

You're not, I feel that same way too. Let out your frustration... let out your insecurities... your faults... your weaknesses... your fears... let out your pain... do it Here Anonymously.
3
3