What do you think about The concept of purity of race?

To start off I'm a mixed dude from the Caribbean, I have both Taíno (native islander) and Spanish (from Spain) blood flowing through me. As far as skin colour my im caramel brown lol

There are a few races, ethnicities, creeds whatever you want to lable them (I'll refer to it as blood) that adamantly want to maintain the "purity" of their blood, they may not necessarily be prejudice or racist but frown upon mixing of races/blood.
Yes certain people tend to stereotype others based on skin colour or culture in modern western society true thus they don't agree with mixing.
But in term there are those that do respect eachother but will not mix.

Do you believe that as the big progressive modern society we are and how much we are advancing in diversity and the knowledge that we are accumulating, also the fact that the world is becoming more and more interconnected, that as one world we should embrace the mixing of race as a form of natural Human progression?
3
5