Is he legit or a catfish?

So about two weeks ago I met this guy online on Younow when I was broadcasting and he was so nice to me and he called me "beautiful" etc and after that we started talking and just the way we spoke was nice and it was so natural and easy and he's always there for me and understanding. But soon after we startef sort of dating he was not replying much to messages so I went on his Younow profile and he kept commenting on this woman's profile saying stuff like, "Im crushing on you but you marries so ill lay off etc" so asked him about it and we had a massive argument and he blocked me as he told him its his dads friend. He's told me he's 16 but it makes me wonder whether he's told her something else. My friend messages him for me asking if he had a girlfriend so I could see if he was cheating and he told her he didn't so we split up for a bit but now we're back together and I know im gunna get called stupid but he's refusing to Skype me as he says he's so busy as so far that's added up with what he's told me he's doing but something seems wrong but I really like him even as a friend but I want to know if he's real or fake. There's evidenced to say he his but when u put two and two together there's reason to say he's not, what should I do to find out and do YOU think he's real or fake? Thanks
Is he legit or a catfish?
Add Opinion