Am I wasting my college years being a good girl with morals and should I start being a slut? Will guys like me more?

I'm an attractive girl I'm told by people. I'm told I intimidate guys because I'm attractive. I think partly the fact that I'm not a slut scares guys away too. I have a good head on shoulders, I've only made out with guys, I'm shy, I'm really nice when you get to know me. Maybe I come off as a bitch or something because I'm shy and "attractive" but I'm not at all. I'm getting sick of feeling like guys just pass me right up and don't notice me. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth it having good morals if guys don't care about that right now, I mean yeah one day, but I'm all alone not talking to anybody while all my friends have guys they are constantly texting and always have someone to ask to our organization's functions. I'm seriously always alone lol. When guys do get my number at parties and stuff they never reach out to me or anything. Should I start throwing myself at guys and will this make me more confident and make me seem more desirable? Or is it worth it in the end keeping my morals and high standards? I think being a virgin and inexperienced makes me more shy around guys but wouldn't a nice guy realize this and appreciate it?
Am I wasting my college years being a good girl with morals and should I start being a slut? Will guys like me more?
Add Opinion