My friend adds my friends on Facebook even though she has not met them or will meet some of them?

One of my friends seems to add my friends from my Facebook onto her profile. Even the ones she has not met. Even a couple of my co workers I don't even associate with out of my work either.

I only add people I meet in person. I find this very odd. I would never go through another friend's list and add people I do not know from it.

Just find it a bit odd and wonder if anybody else does it?
+1 y
I am seeing one of my old co workers from work today who I will probably get some photo's with and put them up on Facebook.

It will be interesting to see if this friend pounces on her and add her as well. Hahaha. Just do a little experiment there.
+1 y
No. I clicked on the people's name and saw that she knew no one my friend and I knew.
0
1