After nearly 10 years later, would a mother recognize I used tease her son during our school years?

At this present time the term for that is bullying and well admit to do this to this guy named Kevin. Though a couple others were involved sometimes, I was the main one behind this every day. This went on from grades 3rd-7th. At the same time, I kind of liked him too.

But then one before before school ended, I suddenly get call to the principal's office. Short story long, apparently his mother found out by looking at his journal. And well yes, my parents got called too. Nearly got suspended. The following year (8th) was the last time we saw him and the only time we talked was about a project we were assigned to work together. He didn't go to our HS.

Now nearly 10 years later (I'm now nearly 22), a couple months ago I saw him again. He's now working in my workplace and apparently he has forgotten about the school incident since we still hasn't mention it. We hang-out sometimes.

One thing that I'm still not comfortable is if I have to bump into his mother again. I was 12 at the time and she pretty much hated me then. Don't blame her but it's been too long now. Would she still remember I was his main bully then?
+1 y
I still think he's cute. And no, obviously this isn't something I'm proud of but I think it's been so long. I still recalled that hateful look on her face as she was explaining it all and then started arguing with my parents.
+1 y
I don't look like my 12 year-old version. I've dyed my hair to black (it used to be amber at the time) and is short and well obviously look older. Plus I'm 3 inches taller than back then.
1
0