Having an "old soul" at the age of 21 is not the ideal for having a social life. Anyone else feel the same way?

I can't relate to people my age because I share no common interests in pop culture, music, clubs, etc ... I find it immature, so I distance myself from it as much as possible. I'm 21 now, and I enjoy drinking coffee and reading the newspaper while listening to Frank Sinatra in the morning rather than going out and "spreading my seed" to every girl at the club on Friday nights. I was wondering if there was a specific place on the internet for other people like me to chat, or be able to meet up. Like a dating website, except like a friend finder website. Being in Panama City, FL and not wanting to party really cuts down on people who want to have anything to do with you. Especially being the holiday season and not having family around, the feeling of loneliness is slowly creeping in. Any advice?
2
2