Charisma or just friendliness do you think?

So I've known for a long time that people laugh easily around me, that I can hold their attention, etc. and it's a really nice characteristic to have, thank God. I used to assume that I had just figured out how to be funny lol but I realized today, based on the way the male bank teller was looking at me (couldn't stop smiling, eyes lit up) that it might be more about attractiveness/charisma than just being friendly. I don't know - it's like people *want* to talk to me thank God - is generally making people light up based just on my being friendly and attempting to be nice, do you think, or is it more?

My friend pointed out once that random people talk to me when we're out. I hadn't noticed - thought that was a typical thing.
(Don't wanna post pics but I don't think I'm more than a 6, maybe 7, although my friend claims I "have undeniable babe status" hahaha. Could be part of the effect but that wouldn't work on females I don't think.)

Also, am a horrible joke teller so yeah.
+1 y
Any takers? I know I write long questions :/
+1 y
My question I guess is this: do people ordinarily react like this to just friendliness or do other factors need to be present (charisma especially, attractiveness, etc.)? My barista friend gave me free cookies the other night (it was great, thank God - I was in a terrible mood before), for example.
1
1