Girls, if you're seeing someone or have a BF. And someone else you know tells you that he likes you, how would you feel?

Getting information about me out of the way: I'm shy.
I am also quite aware that I'm quite up there on the visual attractiveness level too.
I never ever told any girl I liked (which is very few. . . about 3 people in my life) that I liked her.

I've known this girl for about 10 months online and we live in different states. At first I didn't care much about her as I always assume the worst.

We talked through text and talked online (vocally). In fact we even met at a event we went to AND shared hotel rooms (but nothing happen cause as the "shy" "nice guy" I am so bad at reading hints or if it's even a hint at all). Before the event she would be sending me text or online saying "xx WEEKS LEFT!!" and adding with anything that makes it sound like she's super excited to go and to see me and in fact at one point she sent a beautiful picture of herself (nothing sexual) and telling me to look forward to that.

She had a little over 5 BF in her life and I'm not exactly sure if she has one now cause she never mentions BF or seeing anyone everytime we talk.

To me, I just assume she is how she is to everybody but yet I feel this extreme attraction to her even though we're about 2 thousand miles away.

So question, is it ok to tell her I like her even though I am totally not sure if she is seeing someone or not?
How would you girls feel if someone that isn't your BF or whomever you're seeing says that he likes you?
3
0