Those who claim homosexuality to be unnatural, how exactly would you "fix" their condition? What is a better solution than allowing them to marry?

I've seen tens of thousands of Muslims (yeah, apparently it's mostly Muslims, but that might just be this site) who claim that homosexuality is unnatural, and that they are against gay rights (aka equal rights for homosexuals in the sense that they would be allowed to marry each other).

I won't even go into how wrong the claim it's "unnatural" is, considering it seems to be occurring quite naturally, but, alas, I'll just ignore that for the time being.

I'm not exactly sure what they are trying to fix here and how. A counterargument was that "homosexuals ought to be cured of their condition", which to be honest is a bit over the top - because objectively there's nothing wrong with it - but even if it weren't that way, THERE'S NO "CURE" that I know of, unless they advocate stoning them to death (which isn't exactly a cure, as far as I know).. The sex they're attracted to is defined, and they cannot change it - it's part of who they are, why exactly are you trying to change them if you don't even have a way to do so?

Honestly, I'm just mildly ticked off that the most close-minded people tend to be the quickest to block so that you cannot tell them how wrong they are in their stance of purest bigotry.

So, if you're against homosexuality, what exactly would you want to do in order to change the situation for the BETTER for EVERYONE?
+1 y
So far, no actual homophobes here yet. Surprising.
4
6