Why are my female black and white friends obsessed with everything asian?

I'm a black girl and 2 of my friends love Asian culture but neither are fucking asian! Its nothing wrong with appreciating/admiring Asian culture but they're obsessed and say little Asian words like my one friend always texts me "aygoo ir aigoo" some shit like that and I don't know what it means I put a question mark in response and she just says nvm. One friend is black she is gorgeous and my other friend is white she is also pretty. They dress like really cute and young like anime characters almost and do the big eye enlargening make up. I love them dearly we're all 14. They watch korean dramas, and watch anime, and bow when saying thank you and keep talking about how they're having half Asian babies and that even if Asians love their own, they aren't blind to a beautiful foreigner. It baffels me and my heart hurts because these aren't the friends i used to know. They are learning korean and japanese its just like where are my friends?
+1 y
thanks for the response theyve been obsessed since we were 12.. its been 2 years and even their parents can't stop them..
3
4