Anyone else feel like they're too smart for their friends?

My friends call me a mad genius. One of them calls me The Correctioner because I always correct him (jokingly). I have been called a walking dictionary and a human calculator many times.
Anyone else hate when they make their friends feel stupid? Sometimes it's fun because we're just joking, but if I get something right that they got wrong, I feel bad talking about it and sometimes I can tell that I've hurt their feelings without even knowing it.
I'm in Quiz Bowl and so I know lots of things that my friends don't just because they're things that haven't been taught in class yet. So when I spout off some useless trivia or correct someone or confuse the crap out of someone, (friends especially) I feel bad about it because sometimes I feel like I've made them feel stupid.
So what I'm asking is: anyone else feel like that? Do you feel like you're too smart to be around your friends without making them feel stupid?
6
6