Am I dull? What do girls think of my personnality?

I'm the quiet and cool kind of guy. On the outside and for stranger. If I were in an high school class, I would be the one reading a book away from the other.
However I can be as natural as I want with someone I've never speak to. (Sometimes, I'm very affraid of how quick I change attitude).

I'm a black sheep, I'm smart and I have a lot of things to say. To illustrate the last point, I have friend who study in different fields (medecine, movie making, history, ...) and I can have a discussion which will often leads to "why didn't you go to my school?"

I'm a bit overwhelming with close friends and uncomfortable or nervous around girls always trying to do my best. So as you see I rarely am what I look like on the first sight and even on the second sight.

I've learned the hard way that this can be a source of disapointment for many girls. Am I that dull? Is there something I can do?
3
0