Are there people that feel the same way? how do I "unstick" myself?

i feel stuck. stuck in life, stuck with me, stuck with how everything is. I feel like no matter what I do, how much i try to branch out and change, nothing ever changes. I feel like I'm stuck on the same level in life, like i see everyone else advancing but I'm just here, left behind. Everyone else is finding someone, reaching their goals, moving forward. But here I am, never been with anyone (though I've put myself out there and tried to be with people), not really reaching any of my goals, and stuck. Its not like i let things pass me by. Im trying so hard to go out and do things with friends and make plans and keep busy. but then i get back home and I'm nowhere, nothing happened, nothings different. i feel so alone. i really just want to know if anyone feels this way, or has overcome this and can teach me something, help me somehow. Is this depression? the thought has crossed my mind a few times that maybe i was depressed and needed medication or something, but then i just blow it off because i really don't know and am afraid to ask a doctor or tell my family. sometimes i can't even cry about it. i feel almost feelingless. like I'm sad, but like that it doesn't matter. maybe i feel like its ok? but i know I'm not ok. i don't even know how to explain it. do you?
2
1