Is the "hump and dump" attitude less common in Asian countries?

Not to enforce a stereotype or anything, I'm just wondering because my friend is Japanese and she hooked with a good amount of guys these days.
And well she has been very disappointed with none of them calling or wanting to date her. Even though according to her own accounts none of them in any ever implied they wanted more than sex.

So I don't know, I don't get why she is so surprised? This one guy she took home after some party and she didn't want to sleep with him. He just wanted to come upstairs to "cuddle" and she was fine with that and then they had sex anyways.
I don't if I'm bitter or she is naive but there is no way in hell I would have believe he just wanted to cuddle but she did

So it got me wondering if there might be some cultural differences there?
That I don't know, sex means more or something and when you have sex it means you genuinely like that person?
6
5