Guys/girls: I miss the times we were close, but I just want to be friends with her. How to keep her memories out of my mind if I see her everyday?

We both had the decision of not to push our relationship into something more. Now I miss the times we were close and it hurts like hell. I'm trying to date other girls but I always remind her. I think I love her, but we're just too different to have something. The truth is she's very superficial and I'm mensa level (I hate to say this, that is how I feel...), so that being with her is quite relaxing. But when I'm not tired I can't have the same fun with her and I can't be that funny to her... shit! I just miss her a lot, but I don't want to miss her. How do I not miss her without walking away and without going further with her? Is it even possible? I'm portuguese, so I'm sorry for any mistake in the text.
1
0