I'm 25, have never been asked out, my love and social life are non existent: I feel awful about it, what to do?

I don't really know where to start. First I've never ever been asked out or heard of a guy being interested in me ever since I was 12.
I used to not care all throughout high school because I realized I cold come off as unappealing since I was an A grade student. Then I graduated and there just hasn't been anyone since. I don't get it. I am not mean, my looks are okay I think. A while ago I got really depressed and stopped talking to most of the people I knew. Now I only have 2 people that I keep in touch with. No one invites me anywhere and it is difficult to make new friends due to the big age difference, (they're up to 4/5 years younger than me) . Meanwhile I've met no one that seemed interested in me.
the very few people I know are now going to be spending the end of the year with their someone and I just feel really pathetic.
Is there a way to change this?
4
0