How did you find out about the wonderful world of GaG? What do you like and dislike the most about this site?

I was googling some random questions one night and ended up here a few times so I decided to see what it was about. One trip down the rabbit hole later and here I am. I'm still pretty new here. Hasn't even been a month yet. I love it for the most part. I enjoy giving advice and sharing my opinions. And connecting with others. I've also gotten some pretty solid advice too.

What I don't too much care for is the arrogance from some of the users that are higher up in the ranks. And I see lots of little cliques on here. And the occasional douches and douchettes that just go out of their way to be rude or judgey.

And then there's the whole anonymous debate. I personally don't mind people that go anonymous. I have a few times. Sometimes people have questions that they wanna ask or answer but may be shy or embarrassed. Not a big deal. I just don't like people who go anonymous just to say rude shit. Or people that ask questions anonymously but don't allow anonymous answers lol. The only time I don't allow anonymous posts is when I feel like it's a question where those rude ass users that go anon simply to be an asshole will show up in packs.

But like I said, I love it here. Glad I stumbled upon it that night!
7
2