Drag queen has a crush on my boyfriend and it is really starting to irritate me. Am I wrong to be so upset?

So, let me start off by saying I'm not mad because he's a drag queen, I'm not judgmental about people's sexuality or their sexual interests. My boyfriend, well, he's my fiance now, met this guy at his work about a year ago, and they became friends because my boyfriend doesn't really have any other friends and they both like to smoke together. Anyway, I used to have no problem with the guy, until my boyfriend told me that one night he went to the guys house and he was trying to get him to lay in bed with him while they watched a movie. That irritated me a bit, so I hung out with them both a couple times, and my boyfriend asked me if we were friends on Facebook, and the guy rolled his eyes and made a face that clearly said, "I would never be friends with her." Again, irritated but I left it be. Turns out that when I am not there that guy is always trying to talk about his sex life with my boyfriend, and overall just acts way more flirtatious, I have about had it. I won't tell my boyfriend not to hang out with him, because I do trust my boyfriend, and he already has a very limited social life; but I am seriously pissed. I feel incredibly disrespected, and that guy is always trying to go over at night and hang out with my boyfriend. I try not to snap at my boyfriend about it, but every time he mentions that he and that guy are going to hang out I feel like throwing stuff at him... I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I'm over reacting, but he makes me really uncomfortable, and I hate it when he sleeps over at my boyfriends house because he smoked too much. I just don't know what to do, I hate being so angry...
1
5