Why have I become such an awkward turtle?

The past 6 months I've completely shut myself from everything and everyone. I used to go out, not often but at least I could say I had friends. I guess you could say I was socially active lol. The only people I talk to are at work; my coworkers and customers. I used to go on social media everyday. I was pretty much talking to someone everyday (not exactly the same person) now I go on any social media maybe twice a week and I don't even know why because I never even have notifications. I don't really bother making friends with anyone or even keeping contact. Tbh, kind of annoyed this guy I was talking to stopped talking to me. I guess I was too boring or something but oh well. And lately, I get super nervous or anxious when I have to talk to people. I like immediately turn red and then I think "fuck I'm so red right now" which doesn't really help me. I don't know why I get so damn nervous and awkward. I used to be so outgoing and shit. So confident. I would be the person to approach others. Now I just pray people don't approach me. At school I don't really talk to anyone either, it's gonna be my second semester in college. Last semester I was taking two classes and in one class I knew some girl but she had her own clique so we just made a comment to each other here and there. In my other class I had this guy that I knew since 4th grade, family friends, and I always had a crush on him so I didn't really talk to him either even though he'd always try talking to me. I was super awkward with him. Ugh why am I so awkward and like shy. Its embarrassing because I seriously turn red like a tomato.
Why have I become such an awkward turtle?
Add Opinion