Girls, what should I expect?

Okay so basically me and this girl are enemies. I've said some really harsh things to her. I've never physically hurt her any, but I've said some really mean things and even insulted what she wears. She tends to insult me back and gets mad at me and I've definitely upset her sometimes. So yesterday she saw me playing basketball and challenged me to a 3 point shooting contest. She said if I win, she would get naked for me. (Yes she is hot). She said if I lose she gets to dress me in anything she likes. I agreed (im pretty good at basketball, besides i know its bad, but hey she is hot, even if i dont like her). Anyways lets just say I lost, by one freaking shot. Very annoying! But now she says that since she won, she gets to dress me up in anything she likes for an entire day. She said she is gonna make me wear girls clothes and is gonna get me back for everything I've said, by taking it really far. So please what do you think she will make me wear? Im scared and I've never dressed up as a girl in my entire life. I am a man of my word, but I do need to know what im in for. I know you all will probably only have guesses, but maybe at least some examples of clothes she might put in me, would ease my worry a bit.

Please no rude comments, I already know i probably somewhat deserve this...
+1 y
The only reason im asking girls, is because they will think more along these lines and be able to tell me what im gonna be in for
+1 y
So sorry i was actually trolling :(.
Girls, what should I expect?
2
0