What's the on n off friends with benefits problem?

So we've been friends with benefits for a year now, and last time we slept together he never contacted me after and when I contacted him he ignored me so I asked what ave done, he said notthing and then continued to ignore me. So after 4days I deleted contact thinking he's bored now. Expected it gracefully, about a week later he got in contact notthing to do with sex just general chat expect I'd not reply right away like I usually did as I kinda lost interest.. (Usually I would talk to him all time) anyway I said to him what's up with you wanting to talk you normally don't unless your wanting something, and he replied cheeky. I said that ave moved on now that him leaving like he did n ignoring me for that period made me realise a few things. And he replied cockly yea am happy to help... Later on in night he told me to go fuck his mate! Just becz his mate gave me a lift home. Told him I don't even speak to his friend it was a lift home n that don't mean am sleeping with him.. Now am being ignored again.. Is he just trying to wrap me round his finger again like he had before. Or have I done something wrong.. Or has he got the issues I don't even no what's started this from last time I seen him acting strange
What's the on n off friends with benefits problem?
Add Opinion