Very Interesting Relationship. Comments?

I met this guy in class and we dated for about 3 months and I fell pretty hard for him. We broke up because I found out he was seeing another girl while we were dating (I was the other woman). Although I loved him, I never considered our relationship to be long term because we come from different cultural backgrounds. He recently broke up with the girl he was seeing because she was crazy and he is trying to long-distantly pursue a girl he met outside of our city during winter break. He apologized to me before break and we are on very good terms now. Almost a little too good. We are strictly friends and no longer hold hands and use lovey-dovey language, etc., although we will sometimes become sexual with each other just like old times. The odd part is that I am now at his house all the time because we are work-out buddies and occasionally spend the night. I have my own toothbrush there and extra clothes. There is no chance we will get back together but I think we enjoy each other's company. Do you think this type of behavior is risky?
Very Interesting Relationship. Comments?
Add Opinion