PHASES of life , what phases have you been through?

I've been reading my diaries again and I realize I have passed through quite a few phases in my life already , some I'll rather not remember but interesting to read back to nevertheless.

I started off as a street kid who basically wrecked shit and damn nearly got sent to a mental institution because they though I was ADHD and have violence tendency till they did an IQ test on me which then they sent me to a gifted school for a few years before I was booted for discipline issues lol
www.centroleonardo-psicologia.net/.../adhd.jpg

That was my INSANITY phase.

Then I went into a public middle school which I spent a few years as a quiet library kid where i read my days away because I was quite frankly bored by the real world around me.

That was my ENCASED phase.
timenerdworld.files.wordpress.com/.../...brary.jpg

The days spent in the library came to fruition (well not really fruition , cos I wasn't planning anything when I was reading) when I was admitted to the "gifted" class again being VERY Asian studying all the sciences , got admitted into engineering school till I got bored of it because I realized there was no freedom in engineering , only regulations and code of practices.

That was my NERDY phase.
harkable.com/assets/super-computer-nerd.jpeg

And now I'm in Canada wondering where has this place been all my life. Truly enjoying learning and exploring once more.

This is my EXPLORER phase.
i.guim.co.uk/.../Internet-Explorer-logo-007.jpg

What phases of life have you been through?
What phase of life are you in now?
2
2