How do I learn to accept people with loose morals and values? (People who are into sex, drugs, drinking all night, being dishonest)?

I grouped these all together, but I don't mean that all are one type of person. I've found that in my post college days I am having a really hard time accepting people who I view to be less moral than myself. Not that I am on some higher moral playing ground... I'm talking about a certain type of person

This person I'm referring to right now is one who lies about being sick so she doesn't have to work, she sleeps with a new guy every 2 weeks, lives with him so she doesn't have to pay rent, she takes advantage of the working system by making up hours, she pretends to be working when she's not, she sucks up to the bosses so she stays on good terms with them. Her boyfriend just had a newborn with another woman. She does drugs and comes to work hungover. When she doesn't show up, my work doubles.

On the other hand, she can be very funny. However, I just don't feel good telling her about myself. I feel like anything could come back to bite me.

It's like the characters on gossip girl... sleeping around, drinking, being crazy and irresponsible. I don't like that show for that reason.

How do I become more accepting of these people? I practically go to work every day despising working with her, but when she is not there my job is so stressful.
4
4