Shouldam I a bad person for doing this?

So a "friend" of mine just keeps being mean she is really kind of rude and just an idiot, so she keeps saying those things to me "she's the ugliest and fattest one of us" "you're ugly you won't ever get a boyfriend" "you're fat" (i hear those words everyday btw) she is "joking" but it's not nice to hear those words EVERY SINGLE DAY i kept distance to her and avoid her as much as possible but i want her to know how mean and stupid she i, she's not even pretty, she's fat and ugly! Sorry to say this but i can't hold back anymore i never tell her so she won't get hurt and stuff but honestly everyone says that it's because i get much more attention than her she's being mean and pissed though i never do anything that would piss her off, a friend of mine told me about it and i i'm just hurt, so I've been thinking about telling her everything and make her feel miserable not by insluting her but i want to tell her what kind of a rude and stupid person she is, she gets hurt easily but i don't care anymore, am i bad? For trying to stop someone from bullying me?
Shouldam I a bad person for doing this?
Add Opinion