I found myself stereotyping young black men yesterday and acting on it…?

As I pulled up to a pump at the gas station, a group of four young black men sitting in the car were visible right next to me. One of them got out of the car, pants hanging down so low that I could give a detailed account of his boxers, seam and all -_- I instantly decided to stay in my car until they finished what they were doing. Why? Because Black men tend to give the most creepiest, annoying stares! I don’t mean to generalize, but it’s always Black men, Arab men, and Indian men who are so upfront, pushy, and bold about giving borderline creepy looks and murmuring perverted comments about women in public ( that’s more of a black dude thing). I don’t like being gawked at like a piece of meat. It’s nasty and the looks are disgusting. I don’t want you turning to your friends and telling them to check out my fat, bubbly a**. I almost expect this from black men and while I kinda feel bad about it, they ALWAYS prove my point.

Your thoughts on this topic? How do you handle a situation when a guy is being a bold, annoying creep?
+1 y
They hung out at the pump for at least fifteen minutes before finally putting gas in their tank. I got so irritated that I sped off and parked, waiting for them to leave before I returned to the pump.
2
4