How can I get guy's to like me without changing myself completely?

I feel like as I am not pretty. I'm a Muslim and there are restrictions and I usually don't care about appearance, I put my hair up in a high pony tale, wrap a scarf around my head and wear appropriate clothing. But, lately, I have been feeling very ugly. Why? The reason is because all of my friends are so pretty and the girls in my school are just gorgeous. I know I'm not ugly but I feel... average. I also like swearing a lot, I'm one of the boys. Guy's think of me as a friend and I feel like I'm not worthy. I do not want to change myself completely but I want to be able to feel pretty and confident about how I feel. I'm like 5'2 or 5'3 and every girl around me is like 5'5 or 5'4 and I feel average. I want to feel pretty, I want to be pretty. How can I be confident and pretty at the same time?
3
1