Does he care or not? What do I do now? help please?

Happily engaged currently but last summer my SO had a good friend who ended up falling for me big time, and I mistakenly continued to let him talk to me and allow his feelings to grow. And I told him if it was too much for us to all hang out and talk then tell me. Couple months went by and he slowly stopped talking to me and wanting to hang out. Kept asking him and he said he was fine. Now months have gone by and I am engaged and he's still close to my SO but will only talk to me in person. We had fought when he was distant and I said to him, block me then, and he did! So we don't communicate on FB anymore and I have occasionally tried texting him but no response. I asked my SO about him and he thinks nothing is wrong. I just wish we could be friends again and I want to know why he will talk to me in person (which I would think is harder) but won't respond via text or even add me back on fb. Any ideas on how he might be feeling? Or what I should do? He also has gotten a DUI since we stopped talking and hasn't pursued any girls from what I know from my SO so im not sure if its my fault or what? Thanks!
Does he care or not? What do I do now? help please?
Add Opinion