This girl I’m getting to know as a friend told me “You are so pretty.” (Neither of us are lesbian) What does it mean?

Two other girls were acting crazy and I turned around and shook my head playfully. That’s when she said it. Another girl said “that was random” and gabbed on and on about her other friend who says she’s pretty too. I think a lot of girls think I’m weird, because I’m reserved, my parents are strict and I don’t have Instagram or Tumblr, watch tv or movies. Yet, she laughs at my jokes and seems to like me. We talk about our crushes, she’d sing with me, dance and laugh. Last nite she sang “thinking out loud” and I was shocked about how comfortable she was with me.
0
2