What do you think of the term "Not all men are like that"?

I was having a very serious conversation with my friend about her ex husband. She told me that he had abused her mentally, physically and sexually. She then said, "And people wonder why I am not attracted to men anymore."

I replied with the statement, "Not all men are like that."

I did not think anything of that statement, because it is true. Not all men are abusive assholes like her ex husband.

A few days later, I find out from someone else that she is pissed off at me for saying that. She claims that it is an anti-feminist statement and that I must have knows that when I said it.

I was highly offended by her being upset about this. First of all, I am not in any way shape or form anti-feminist. Secondly, it is simply a true statement. Third, I am with a wonderful man who would never raise a hand to me or any other woman, so I felt as if I were defending him as a man.

So, what do you think, is the statement, "Not all men are like that." an anti-feminist statement or is she just hurt, bitter and overreacting?
Updates:
+1 y
Also, she has been in an abusive relationship with a female before too. I think she is just choosing the wrong types of people. However, she had no problem dating women after being abused by her previous girlfriend. It just seems so hypocritical.
What do you think of the term "Not all men are like that"?
Add Opinion