Why is being assertive a masculine trait? what is the whole god damn logic behind it? I don't mean just with women, but in all areas of life?

Like for example, asking for a raise or a promotion at your job, work, why is that a masculine thing? because even when a girl is asking for a raise or promotion at work, at her job, people will then label her as being masculine, seriously what is the god damn fuckin' logic? Seriously this arguments piss me off so god damn much.

What is the whole logic behind why taking initiative is a masculine thing? i don't mean not just in the sense of the man being assertive, approaching and asking the girl out, initiating the date/relationship like how it is expected of guys, but in most other areas of life, here are examples of peoples annoying arguments.

"Getting past your shyness is part of becoming an adult. If you cannot ask a girl on a date, how are you going to be able to ask a boss for a job or a teacher for a chance at a better grade. Being able to go after what you want/need is what separates the men from the boys."

"As odd as it may sound, if a guy is afraid to approach a woman and make her want to have sex with him, then what else is he afraid of pursuing in life? The ability to choose the woman he wants, pass her initial tests of his confidence and then guide her through a sexual courtship, is a sign that he knows what he wants in his life and that he’s willing to do whatever it takes to get it."

"The opposite of that is a guy who waits to be chosen by the woman, and by association, waits to be chosen in life."

Seriously, what is the whole god damn logic behind why life and reality made it out to be this way?
Updates:
+1 y
there are many times i hate, despise, loathe reality with a huge burning raging passion
+1 y
any other comments?
Why is being assertive a masculine trait? what is the whole god damn logic behind it? I don't mean just with women, but in all areas of life?
Add Opinion