How do I tell my close friends that I wanted to commit suicide back in September and that I'm still having a problem with it now?

Some long backstory before I get into anything, but I'll try to make it short. I am a sophomore, and ever since 6th grade, I have been bullied non-stop behind my back. The things said about me were a few things each year, but they added up to something so much bigger and more mean than they were when I first heard about it (if that makes sense). They crossed the line by the end of my freshman year. They had convinced my to-be-asked-pep-club-date to say no to me the day before I even asked him, and they were laughing and looking at me the whole time. SO, this year, they began to say mean things about me RIGHT behind my back, and I hated it so much. I e-mailed the "ring starter" who would usually make it a trend to bully me and only me in whatever group he was in, and I kindly asked him to stop because I don't appreciate what he's doing, or what he's saying, and I'd like him to stop. THEN HE STARTED MAKING FUN OF THE FACT THAT I FRIGGIN' FRACKIN' EMAILED HIM!!! At this point, I was done. I was one insult away from killing myself, and I ended up e-mailing my school advisor about it. Then the school advisor called my parents the night that I had e-mailed my school advisor and that's how my parents found out about it.

After my dad found out about the fact that I wanted to commit suicide, he told one of our close church friends about it because our close church friend slightly dealt with the same thing that I did. (Let's call this close church friend "S"). S and my family are the only people who know that I wanted to commit suicide, and no one else at my church knows about it.
All of my close friends at school knows that I wanted to commit suicide, but not that many people at my church knows that I wanted to commit suicide. (I'll admit, I'm still having suicidal thoughts to this day). How do I tell my closest friends at my church that I had this situation back in 2014 in September, and explain to them as to why I didn't want to tell them when it had first happened?
+1 y
P. S. I haven't and will never cut myself or even think about attempting suicide because I had pinky-promised my dad the night that he found out about it that I wasn't going to do that. I was really close to cutting/killing myself one night b/c I got this knife (forgot the word, starts with m) for Christmas and I have it by my bed for protection in case the house is getting robbed or something, and I thought "Why not end it now?" and I was going to stab myself and bleed to death, but i didn't...
2
1