Please, I need help. Hell of a situation, its killing me! both girls and guys perspective will be helpful?

so, i had crush on this girl for like a year~!! in the beg, things were going great. we used to talk a lot, and other kind of stuff, dat gets the things going. but around 3-4 months earlier, we stopped talking completely, even tho we spend 6 hrs of our day together!!

now we dont meet in person. but her birthday was some days and on dat night, we started chating again. and we are chating 5-6 hours nonstop every night, till its almost morning.

sorry if i m taking soo long to come to the point! but i feel like u need to kno the back story in order to judge!

now, yesterday, i decided never to talk to her again!!!
it seems harsh, but every time i chat wid her, i m left hurt! something similar happened this time too! it was super fun but now i m hurt again!

i kno she will be hurt on this and what i m doing may seem harsh.

please tell me if i m doing the right thing or not! and what would u advice me to do instead!

thankyou so much for help. i really need it.!
Fuck Yeh, dont talk to her!! (pleasse send an opinion)
Hell no, u are a dumbass!(pleassse tell me what should i do)( ! _ ! )
I dont kno man, seems pretty fucked up! (atleast tell me what u would hav done)
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
i need some more help! when ever i meet her, we usually end up talking to each other. a lot. and i feel it very hard to control the urge to talk to her! is der any way i can convince myself to not talk to her?
3
3