I am a nice guy who also doesn't take any shit and has a lot of confidence. Is this combination leaving me in an awkward position in terms of dating?

I consider myself to be a nice guy that also doesn't take any shit and has a lot of confidence. I show a lot of compassion and affection but the minute a woman starts to play games, I call her out on it and if it doesn't stop, I walk away and move on. The last two women I was with admitted they fell for me because they thought I was nice, but once they started their controlling and domineering behavior, I put my foot down. It didn't stop so I walked away. Then there are other women who aren't attracted to me because I'm not a "bad boy." I feel like the fact that I'm a hybrid is putting me in an awkward position.

Men, have any of you experienced this and how did you handle it?

Women, do you think this is actually a problem for me or am I just imagining?
2
0