Waiting for a girl to talk to me after she said she just wants to be friends?

I dated this girl for a month or so and she broke up with me saying she just wants to be friends. It honestly doesn't seem that way at all. She never trys to communicate with me wether it be through a text message or in person. We go to school together and have class/lunch together but its like she doesn't acknowledge me anymore. It bugs me because it really seemed like she wanted to be friends and not make things awkward but shed doing the opposite. So should I just wait for her to come in contact with me or just cut my losses and move on with my life or should I still try and communicate? Not sure why after we broke up she's acting all secretive and quiet around me. We got along perfectly fine before hand. Just looking for an opinion.
+1 y
Also she broke up with me over text and hasn't really talked to me for a few days since.
1
0