Have you ever got judged for your weight (apperance wise)?

I don't think I worded my questions right but here's what happend. So im 5'2, 15 years old and weigh in the lower 100's so im slim. Anyway I was at this convention, it was snowing so I had a huge coat on and I was going to buy a couple shirts/jackets. I asked for a small shirt and the lady gives me this looks, sucks her teeth and says, " maybe you need a bigger size" I was thinking that the small was really tiny so I got a medium. After trying on the medium I noticed that it went all the way to my tighs :/, and the same thing happend with this lady trying to give me a extra large which went down to my knees. All because of me wearing a big coat when in reality I don't weight that much.

And another question,
Do you think that cashiers should persuay their customers to buy different sizes or keep their opinons to themselves?
2
4