Am I wrong for not wanting a ton of female friends?

I'm not against having friends with XX chromosomes, but I don't want to be bombarded with girls who want friendship out of me. There are a few who catch my eye, but by and large, I must abstain for a number of reasons. For one thing, I'm looking... and I've had numerous girls say that I creeped them out and I figured if they won't date me because I'm creepy, theeeeeeeen... why would you want to keep me around? Unless you want to keep up the Miss Congeniality mantra, which by the way, you're not fooling me, which brings me to my next point. I've noticed that the opposite sex keep very plastic friendships, certain ones, anyway. I've been used and abused by members of my own gender, and I've always perceived girls as being nurturing and kind, don't disappoint me, please? Another thing I've noticed is females are relatively bellicose. Forgive my ignorance, but have you girls ever tried just getting along, like guys do? Is it more complex than I'm making it out to be? Either way, I've been used and abused, like I said before, I don't think I can handle another person who is violent toward me just for entertainment's sake. I have enough trouble with anxiety regularly, I don't need a constant source of this grief texting and calling me. If you want my seemingly drama-free friendship, then don't bring drama into my life. The sad part is, only a hand full of girls I've met can actually manage this.
Am I wrong for not wanting a ton of female friends?
Add Opinion