Can you decipher my dream, do you ever have dreams about body image?

So I had this dream that I was overweight and at my school, I didn't care about my own weight, everyone treated me the same except for some guys including my crush. So I went to the counselor about it, she told me that it wasn't a big deal and that she's a little chubby too, I got an tantrum and told her that I didn't care and ran home. Then I tried to work out and not eat at all but nothing changed. At the end of my dream I saw my ex crush holding flowers and smiling (if you have read my older questions than you would understand why I loave (not love!) him so much) he was talking to this 9th grader that wasn't his type which confused me because he's usually a jerk to girls that he doesn't find attractive but they were casually getting along. I wanted to punch his face in so I followed him outside to the buses and he vanished.
2
0