What makes you feel like a woman? What makes you feel like a man? What makes you feel like a - good- human being?

I've seen this question meant for "males" what makes you feel like a man- presumably bc there is a lot of emphasis on becoming a man or manning up to denote any significant worthwhile prideful act or phase of life a ( male) person can accomplish. And no one really cares about what the other half is doing as long as they are supportive or not disruptive of the guy becoming a man.

I'd like to know how you identify themselves within their culture in light of cultural stereotypes and in spite of them depending upon how you personally think and experience gender or sex or both. and what makes you feel like your identity.

I usually think and speak of myself we a human being so I can bypass - in conversation at least, as obviously I can't change prejudice- all the assumptions / adjective that go a long with the wide woman and especially all the assumptions / adjectives that do not.

I've done this so long - since grade school- I'm no longer sure if I actually have a derogatory view of the word woman , or if I'm just specifying "human" for public consumption so there's no unnecessary labeling going on mentally or subconsciously with those I'm speaking with... It's pretty weird knowing exactly who I am and what I am and yet have no real way to have a simple discourse without adjusting the language of " what" if I want to have a fairly straightforward discussion... It's amazing how many things you can not be and call yourself a woman in public opinion.

So if you think of yourself as a woman or man or human being or more than one combination.. What makes you feel that way?
2
2