How do you apologize to your guy friend when you probably messed things up between him and his girl? Please I need help Im panicking?

Okay, so I was texting my best friend, and she was complaining how her almost boyfriend was responding to her texts, and he was being all sad and stuff. So I told her that he needs to grow some balls and she shouldn't be with him if he can't support her because he needs so much emotional support himself. She told me that he should but she isn't just going to drop him. I told her that she should tell him that and she didn't want to so I sent a screenshot of our conversation to the guy. Now he's mad at her and I messed up really really badly, and he's mad at me, and called me an asshole and that i was trying to separate the only thing that made him happy. I don't know what I do to make this right? She says she's not mad but still I might've ruined her thing she had going on with this guy. I texted him and I said I was sorry and he didn't reply. What do I do to make him still be friends with me? Should I just stop being friends with him?
2
0