Group of friends make me feel like something is wrong with me?

Let's see if I can explain this well.

I'm involved in a huge group of friends, and we frequently have parties and get-togethers. A lot of those parties somehow end up panning down to truth or dare (I know, sounds childish and it probably is). And these people are completely comfortable making out with every single person in the circle with no problem and no worry in the world.

When it comes to me, I always refuse to play and they almost get mad at me because of it — "lighten up", "loosen up", "why is it such a big deal", etc. They make me feel like something is really wrong with me.

I guess I just feel like I don't think it s fun to kiss someone when there's no feelings there, especially if I'm kissing someone I might have a crush on and then they don't care about it at all or kiss someone else for a dare two seconds later. Or that I just want it to be real and not set up by Truth or Dare. But lately, it seems like I'm the only one who's bothered by this and I feel like there's something wrong with me.

Is there any way I can get over these feelings so I can have fun the way they want me to?
2
2