Does it upset you when other GAG members get angry when people of the 'wrong gender' vote and/or comment?

I can't say how often I see people saying 'why are guys voting and commenting when I said girls only'?

Guess what, maybe other people of your gender want to see what the opposite gender said! and if you get upset because you don't want to make a 'see options' poll, It breaks it down by gender right on the side!!! It's even COLOR CODED for crying out loud. If you really want to know the exact percentage, just do some basic math! and if they are commenting, you can just as easily ignore them or not consider their comments.

It just frustrates me because the reasoning/solution both seem so simple...

I will even build in an example, GUYS ONLY RESPOND TO THE POLL regarding the above question.
yes
No
see results
Vote C
GirlGuy
4
5