I think I got denied...guys help!

My ex boyfriend and I go to school together... its been a little awkward since we broke up but we did before summer this past year...anyways I'm nice to him, say hey..try to keep it civil even though its weird/rough as hell. The other day I asked him if he wanted to hangout since we hadn't all year. you know ...to break the ice. I had to ask via Facebook .well he never replied! wft! I don't see what the big deal is ...its not like I was trying to get him back. Totally blew me off and the weirdest thing was when we broke up he was the one pushing for us to be friends. I was just trying to do what he said he "wanted". should I go to the extreme. delete him from my friends on Facebook, never say hi when I see him..pretty much be like F you bia?(I wouldn't say that of coarse but that's how I feel) I can only imagine what he's telling his friends. Probably "she won't leave me alone" its soo effing gay! why can't sh*t just be normal...this is soo retarded. I feel super embarrassed and kind of humiliated that I have been trying.

I don't know y'all are guys...should I just disappear off the face of the earth? or at least his earth?
I think I got denied...guys help!
1
1