Why are white people are so great? White people don't you think you're so great?

Anonymous
I'm not white but I love white people, but it's not about looking. At least not only looking, it's about their character. If Other races had a great character I would like blacks too.

So, what I like about whites is their culture, civizilation and they have civil rights in their country. When you do something which someone doesn't like, he would swear or attack you if he's black or arap, but if he's white he won't be agressive he'll try to understand or will answer you exactly the way you did.
SO THAT'S THE CIVILIZATION

I don't know why race effects chracter, but it does. And white people are good-looking too. Especially their face type is greater than any race. I mean not colour, it is the good-looking face,

You developed civilization, you have the freedom, great way of thinking, you think and that's why you are good at science, economy, and in the most of branch

AND I KNOW I'M RIGHT BECAUSE MOST OF PEOPLE WANT TO GO ''WHITE COUNTRIES''!

But I heard your number are decrasing. You get massive immigration. White population drops to historic low. I heard that doesn't effect you. I hope you won't get extinct.
1
2