Does this website ever just make you like... straight up hate people?

I'm just going to be frank. Do you ever go through a lot of these questions, examine a lot of these responses, and just say to yourself, "Man. You people are REALLY fucking dumb."

And I don't mean dumb like, in a lacking book smart sense. Cause a lot of these users are smart in that regard. I mean dumb in the part where it REALLY matters, dumb when it comes to common sense and life choices.

It's always the same question, a girl catches feelings for their friends with benefits or crying when they finally have sex with a guy and he dumps her, like, when you actually spend 2 minutes reading over their post, all the signs were DEAD obvious that was going to happen.

Or guys who make it their sole mission to fuck every girl regardless of their feelings or the outcome. Like, who taught you guys to be total shit bags? Your parents?

Like, why are you people so gullible and of such shitty character? And when I point out this total shit-tastic nature of society, people look at me totally cock-eyed and ask me what's wrong with me. Like, what's wrong with ME? What the fuck is wrong with all of YOU?

I swear, I will never understand people and the more I try, the more I just want to walk away from you all and just let you guys fuck each other and yourselves up to high hell with your shitty choices.

If you're like, I swear, the 1 percent of people that can actually relate to what I'm saying, that actually GETS it, than kudos, if you ever decide to build a rocket ship that blasts people off to a place that is filled with non moronic people, take me with you, please.
8
8